Fleeing the Complex Fleeing the Complex

Super fun well thought out game anyone will enjoy this! Great Job Puffy

PuffballsUnited responds:

Thanks man!

Hairball Hairball

This would have a high score if

This would have a high score and be a good game but the problem is the part where you have to hit control then space, Just make it so you hit space bar its way to confusing hitting enter space control balh blah just make it space for everything and thats it. then watch your score go up.

KyleDaFox responds:

If I made space for everything, when you get to the end of the level, you press space, since the framerate is so high, it'd immediately goto the next level.
I'll see what I can do.

Sift Heads 2 Sift Heads 2

perfect game -

I love it cant wait for more!!!

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Fun Game.

Very cool -
Heres mine -

--8887----89494-3---0---3---2---3--79-1---0---2---0---8887- ----9-------------------------6-7-7-------0---0----5-6-5-7-7 -b--4---4-----3-4---b--b---------------------------a----9-9- -7-7---0---0---767-6-6-5-5a6---8---8-a-8-7-8-a--2-2-67-a---- ----------------

T2D T2D

Nice job

Thats great, I just found this movie by fluke and it turns out to be inspired by mine, looks good, your movie will reflect the time and effort you put in. If you need any tips on flash or drawing stick men (ive drawn ALOT) drop me a line.

SBRAM responds:

Now that is cool, the guy who inspired me to make this movie actually watched it...bring a tear to my eye. lol.
Yeah, if i ever do i will drop you a line. Thanks man.