Theres a Man in the Woods Theres a Man in the Woods

This is so well done I watch it at least once a month. I really wish you would do another.

LARRY episode 1 LARRY episode 1

Pro! Must Watch!

Amazing, Art, Story, Animation, Backgrounds, Characters, Detail, Sound, Creativity, On a whole new level everything is so polished and awsome. Its much better then most cartoons on TV.

Jazza responds:

haha thanks heaps jay. i love you.

How to Hook Up the NES How to Hook Up the NES

You sound like the guy from Lost!

Hey you sound like the chinese scientist from Lost the one from all the darma black and white videos, anyone ever tell you that? Scary

Fleeing the Complex Fleeing the Complex

Super fun well thought out game anyone will enjoy this! Great Job Puffy

PuffballsUnited responds:

Thanks man!

Hairball Hairball

This would have a high score if

This would have a high score and be a good game but the problem is the part where you have to hit control then space, Just make it so you hit space bar its way to confusing hitting enter space control balh blah just make it space for everything and thats it. then watch your score go up.

KyleDaFox responds:

If I made space for everything, when you get to the end of the level, you press space, since the framerate is so high, it'd immediately goto the next level.
I'll see what I can do.

Sift Heads 2 Sift Heads 2

perfect game -

I love it cant wait for more!!!

the Battle of the Gods the Battle of the Gods

Amazing song until

The song was amazing until the 48 second mark - then it changed to something else not as fun kicked back in for a bit at 110 but then died again.

More of the start please!

Don't Stop Believing (Cover) Don't Stop Believing (Cover)

One of your best I think.

You made a bad song sound really good :)

Well Worth the Wait Well Worth the Wait

NIce SOLO

Hey jazza - I really found one part of this song really anoying the whole way through, it was that the light tapping every 2 seconds or so on the symbol sounded too loud and it interfered with the solo in my opinion.